background

Friday, October 5, 2012

Zoya Rory

Today I have for you a pretty unique pink shimmer/metallic in my stash.  This one is Rory by Zoya.  Of course, many of us know that a Zoya is virtually flawless in it's application and Rory was no different. 
 
I'm not sure if it's my camera or my skin tone or the polish but this seemed to photograph different in each pic.
 
Take a look...
 
 
 
It seemed to range from a bubblegum pink to a baby pink for me






 
Either way, it's a very lovely polish and like I said I don't have another like it in my stash.
 
It's only the 5th of October and already the duties are piling up.  My mom's breast cancer support group has a wine tasting coming up in 2 weeks and we are already running around like crazy to make sure things are done, some girls in the group hung pink ribbons on local business' to "Paint the Town Pink" (I hung 2 at my office :-)  ), and this afternoon I got 4 pink highlights in my hair in honor of the month.  Pink everywhere and I love it but all the work is exhausting too.
 
Do you guys do anything special for October?
 
 
<3 Krystan
 

2 comments:

  1. I found ya on the Wednesday blog hop. I love this color, I might have to hunt it down for my collection. I hope you have a great week. Stop by to say hi if you get a minute?

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I'm a HUGE zoya fan and this could definitely be a colour I need to invest in! I only started my blog this week but I read a lot of blogs and have to say its wonderful how much awareness there is going on right now :)

    ReplyDelete