background

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Crapppp

I'm pretty sure it seems like I dropped the ball, it rolled, fell off the face of the planet, and I followed it...or maybe it's just that I had too high of expectations for myself during October. 
 
I throughly enjoyed my short time blogging and I have much more to share with you guys so I'm coming back!  Thankfully, now that October is almost over I have a chance to stop and take a breath. 
 
Planning a wine tasting, having a new bf, searching for a house, work, and all my other obligations left my nails bare and my mind foggy.  Maybe 3 posts a week is more reasonible...at least until I get my priorities straightened out...and the new bf knows polish is high on that list :)



 
For the time being, enjoy some pics of the new family dog: Rory! While she can never replace Tanner (who we lost in August), we know that life with her will bring joy each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. Rory's beautiful!

    top photo of her in the garden is gorgeous.

    also, although i'm new, i'm sure everyone else is the same that theyd rather you update when you can, rather than expecting you to update on the dot every other day!

    ReplyDelete