background

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'll take ya to the Candy Shop...

...I'll let you lick the lollipop. Go ahead girl and don't you stop.  Keep going til you hit the spot.
 
As soon as I pulled this polish out to swatch, the 50 Cent "Candy Shop" song was stuck in my head. 
 
I am in love with this polish.  I know it's a knock off of the Deborah Lippmann by the same name but I don't have the budget for Deb so I duped it out. 

 


Candy shop is a candy colored pink with multi colored, multi sized glitters. 
 

 
Candy Shop lived up to it's name.  The glitters look like sprinkles and I just wanted to eat ma fingers!  Course that might have been cause I had my period...don't judge me :)



Look at that color! This was only 2 coats without any undies or topcoat.

 




 
Sparkle and Shine girls, Sparkle and Shine.

 
 
What's your favorite dupe?  Tried Candy Shop yet?
 
 
<3  Krystan


5 comments:

  1. Oh this is a fun nailp[olish i love the all the different colours!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Well now I have that in my head...thanks! This is an awesome DL dupe and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah! I know, it was in my head all day after I did this!

      Delete
  3. Haha I have the same dupe, I love Candy Shop

    ReplyDelete