background

Monday, October 1, 2012

Galinda by Lacquer Convention

Hi girlies!  Today I have for you an amazing pink from Yvonne at Lacquer Convention. 

Yvonne describes Galinda as: 

A cute and girly polish is a sheer pink base swimming with pale blue, holographic purple and pink multi-sized glitter. The base is a milky jelly instead of clear, lending to a more subtle look than your average glitter.

 
This was 2 coats of Galinda with OPI I think in Pink as underwear.


 
I love this color.  It makes me feel so girly and soft.  I wore it for a day and kept starring at it.  Another win from Lacquer Convention.
 
 
What do you think of this color? Is it one that would be unique to your stash?
 
 
 
<3 Krystan


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Looks like cotton candy! It's a lovely color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to put Galinda on my nails right now, and was looking for ideas on how to do it, which led me to your blog. It's pretty on its own! (But I'm putting it over a couple of coats of a light pink, I think.)

    ReplyDelete