background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Revlon...I wanna be "Popular"

Hmmmm, today I have another lovely pink for you. 
 


This is Revlon Popular (or Starry Pink depending on which bottom you grabbed).


 
Popular is a light, jelly pink filled with medium and small silver hex glitters.  Layering for this was amazing.  The medium hexes "sunk" and were just slightly covered by the like pink.  Good combo Revlon!

 
I wish I was tan for when I wear light pinks.  Sometimes they wash me our and I can't do them justice.

 
This was 3 coats with no underwear or topcoat.  I know there is a VNL but with certain polishes I kinda like it.  For some reason I think with light colored jelly polishes it's ok to see VNLs. 

 
And yes, I do need to work on my clean up skills.
 
 
What do you guys think?  Have you noticed a difference between Popular and Starry Night?  Feel girly in this one?
 
 
 
<3  Krystan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment