background

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Swap from Aylin

Back in May, I saw a post on someone's blog (sorry I can't remember who) about a limited edition Essence collection.  Now me, I'm a huge Disney fan.  When I say Disney, what I really mean is Disney Princess'.  I looooove Disney Princess'! When I was in college, my friends knew how much I loved Disney Princess' and they got me all this silly little girl stuff like a princess bingo game, a small princess tent, stickers.  Silly things but I made me laugh.  Back to the polish...Essence was coming out with a Snow White Collection...and I had to have it! I mean seriously, 4 full size polishes (one a apple red and the other 3 glitter toppers) and 7 mini's (each named after one of the seven dwarfs)- so cute!
 
Unfortunately, Essence wasn't going to be releasing this limited edition collection anytime soon in the United States. So, I scoured Ebay, posted on LiveJournal, and begged just about anyone I could find to help me get this collection.  Then, I say a post on one of the mini polishes on a blog I follow: Posh Nail Art. Aylin was amazing enough to send me the WHOLE collection! Including the nail file and the stickers! And then, she included 4 other polishes!!! Goodness, I was so excited and extremely grateful. I was able to track down some of her lemmings and help her out too. 
 
I have only used one of the mini's so far but have no fear, I will feature them all at one point.
 
 


 
 
Thank you so much again Aylin!
 
 
Have you gotten to kill any lemmings through a swap? Have a favorite swap buddy?
 
 
<3 Krystan

No comments:

Post a Comment