background

Thursday, November 29, 2012

CG Riveting

 
I know I have been gone for awhile.  Life got in the way of things. But hey, let's get back to it shall we?
 
 
I wasn't a fan of The Hunger Games until I went to see the first movie.  After that, I couldn't put the books down.  So exciting! I kept thinking about what Katniss would be doing. 
 
 
This leads me to Riveting.  Which is exactly what it is!
 
 
 
 

 
Such an amazing fire orange.  I love the gold flecks in it too!

 
 
Beautiful though it was, I wanted more.  So I added Cirque's French Roast. 
 
I won French Roast from a giveaway run by The Polished Perfectionist a few months ago.
 

 
 
This ended up being an amazing combo! French Roast is a brown glitter with slightly larger, and darker browns mixed it.  It really did look like tiny coffee grounds (and I love me some coffee).


 

 
 
 
Have you tried any Cirque polishes yet? The new collection looks amazing!
 
 
<3 Krystan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment