background

Friday, November 30, 2012

Polish Swap with Laura at Mice in the Kitchen

 
 
I love polish swaps.  It's always a surprise in a package and so exciting- you never know what the other person picked out for you! Due to loooooving swaps, I joined the LaLa Lists and Lipgloss and Crayons nail polish swap. 
 
 
I was paired up with Laura from Mice in the Kitchen (such a cute name!).  We weren't provided with much information and I wanted to make sure I got Laura polishes that she would like so I quickly emailed her.  After a few emails back and forth I was ready to go shopping!
 
 
Just a few days after I sent Laura's package out, I received hers.  I was sooooo excited to open it!
 
 
 
Spencer was super excited too. (pardon the creepy yellow eyes :))

 
 
Look at those beauties! All three of these were original to my stash and amazing with their own right.  Sally Hansen's are good for stamping and I know that gold is going to be my go to for that!
 
I decided to try the Lustre Shine (a new collection that Salley recently released).  Let me tell you, this color was fantastic.  Three easy coats and great coverage. 
 
Plus, it's such a unique color in my stash.  I have NOTHING like this at all!  The pictures don't do it justice but take a look.




 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
Thank you again Laura! I will enjoy theses lovelies and proudly display them with the rest of their sisters in my mountain of polish.
 
Anyone else join a holiday swap and get amazing new beauties?
 
 
<3 Krystan


No comments:

Post a Comment